William Hill BonusCheck out the bonuses available in the casino and sportsboo, as well as Will Hill's famous rewards program.
- Get up to $150 free as a new casino player
- Enjoy the largest product lineup of any online gaming website, from sportsbook to the widest variety of games around
- Originally a UK brand, Will Hill has taken Canada by storm in recent years and is slowly becoming a household name along with the OLG and BCLC
William Hill Bonus: 100%, up to $25 FreeBy design, it's super easy to cash in on this bonus. Follow these steps:
- 1Create a William Hill account => click here
- 2Fill out the William Hill sign up form
- 3Make sure to grab your Deposit Code
- 4Make a 1st deposit, and claim the bonus of your choice!
William Hill Promotions
New visitors to William Hill can be forgiven if they’re a little overwhelmed right off the bat with the sheer number of products and promotions at their disposal. Fancy trying Day Trading? Try it out up to $25 risk free! Want to enjoy one of the biggest casino lineups online? Play up to $20 risk free, and receive up to $150 in bonuses. Combined with the new member 100% Sign Up bonus up to $25 free, William Hill is truly promotion betting nirvana.
William Hill Contests
To say William Hill offers contests would be a misleading, instead let’s say they offer the sweetest member rewards and perks imaginable! Sports bettors receive countless tips and live feeds, as well as the ability to enter everyone’s favorite contest – Fantasy Football! Across their entire product listing – from Vegas to Live Casino to Bingo to Poker, there are contests and challenges for new and experienced members alike. William Hill is to sports betting what a Las Vegas buffet is to eating.
William Hill Bonus Rollover Requirements
With so many promotions and offers, it would be easy for William Hill to become an unreadable mess when it comes to rollover requirements. Luckily, they’ve done the work to make it as clear as possible. In the sportsbook, there are no rollovers on Free Bets, however instead they are entitled to only a winning amount on that one wager. In their Bingo, Games, Skill games and Vegas sections bonuses do indeed come with a rollover requirement, however it is within the industry standard.